IAA Inc is a not for profit community arts organisation to support Hobby and Professional Artists in Melbourne Australia.
IAA, Indian Australian Artists Incorporates, is based in Melbourne. It is founded by professional Indian Australian Artists who are devoted to the promotion of Art and Culture. IAA Inc is open for Australian resident Artists of all nationalities, gender and background.
It was established in 2017. Currently, we have grown to 23 Artist members and the number is gradually increasing. It has appeared that IAA Inc is the most awaited platform for hobby artists as well as professionals which has provided an excellent outlet providing a sense of achievement to most of the members. IAA is here to encourage, support, network, guide and upskill their artist members through its projects and events.
Founding member artists took the initiative to form IAA with the following core objectives:
· To provide a platform to artists to display and sell their artwork
· To award Artists for their Art work upon selection by Judges.
· To provide means for promoting and pursuing artwork
· To promote social causes through the medium of art
· To promote multicultural spirit
IAA Inc is managed by Core Team of 6 volunteering artists Murali Surya, Priti Gune, Anudeepa Kadiresan, Yoge Biju and Aditi Parth Sharma.
Till date IAA has successfully hosted many Art exhibitions on different themes at different venues across Melbourne as follows
September 2017 Mahamati Ganapati , 55 artworks displayed in Narre Warren, Melbourne
November 2017 Collective Hues , 80 artworks displayed in Narre Warren, Melbourne
February – March 2018 Celebrating Women, 62 artworks displayed at The Highway Gallery – Mount Waverley
July 21st – 22nd 2018 Verve - colours of passion, 52 art works displayed at Western sports centre , Derrimut
Sept 26th – Oct 9th 2018 Nature’s Palette, 42 works displayed at Brunswick Street Gallery
IAA Inc Vision for 2019 :
· 4 Art shows in a professional setting
· Launch of IAA Inc Artists Website to promote display and potentially sales of individual art works.
· Encourage and promote memberships from wider community
· Provide art workshops to upskill artists
· Influence Art to wider community through free entry for Art shows
· Provide Art education to children and adults in the community
· Promote Indian and Global Folk Art
At IAA we are currently working on a strategy to promote these events through various social media options. IAA is currently funded through Artist membership fees. We keenly invite the support of valuable Sponsors. We have various ways that you may be able to support IAA in succeeding its vision. Please contact us for details.
Our supporters :